Iddrisu Najaha is suffering from a medically condition popularly known as hole-in-heart. Doctors have requested an amount of $6,000 (₵40,000) to correct the situation.
However, the level 100 student of the Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD UBIDS) and her parents who lives in Tagrayiri, a suburb in the Wa Municipality of the Upper West Region does not have the means.
Najaha stated that she has been suffering from the condition at her final year in 2018 at the Queen of Peace Senior High School.
“I really need help. So I am pleading with all; those who can help me, I am pleading that they support me so that doctors can perform the surgery,” Najaha pleaded.
Interested persons can donate to support Najaha through
Radio Progress Humanitarian Campaign Project via mobile money 0241122112 or 0206823133
Momo Name: Morris Banaamwine
Head of Programmes and News Editor
0558148295 and 0509699933 with momo name as Iddrisu Najaha.
Interested persons can also donate in person at the front desk of Radio Progress located on the Eiper Street Wapaani Old Mission.
- Wizkid’s Look-Alike PopS up With A New Track “number one”
- Biden urged ‘de-escalation’ today in new call with Netanyahu
- Israel Accuses Chinese State TV Of ‘blatant antisemitism’
- Man U Boss Defends Pogba And Diallo Over Displaying Palestinian Flag
- Don’t Let Anybody Beg You ; Be Bold And Sue Akufo-Addo – NPP National Women’s Organiser Advised.