12-year-old kid Cornelius Eboe Negble has been abhorrently killed at a holy place at Ndogokope a town close to Tadzewu in the Volta Region.
As indicated by reports from the neighborhood media, Cornelius Eboe Negble was kidnaped from his old neighborhood at Nornyikpo close to Ziope during a memorial service on May 20, 2021, and from there on, there was no hint of him.
Cornelius Eboe Negble was said to have been butchered for lucrative customs at the sanctum on the directions of the ritualist who had before requested a human head from his customers.
The Police in the Volta Region was said to have attacked the sanctuary at Ndogokope a town close to Tadzewu in the Volta Region upon a clue where the remaining parts of Cornelius were found.
His disintegrated remains have since been saved at the Police Hospital in Accra for conservation and posthumous while a chase has been mounted for the Spiritualist and his ‘Sakawa’ customers.
Three people accepted to be in cash customs prominently known as Sakawa have been captured regarding the executing of a 12-year-old kid.
- Where Were You When Ken Agyapong Insulted A Judge? – Chief Justice Asked
- NABCO Trainees will be sacked if they engage in Population and Housing Census
- Wa: 20 Year Old Appeal For Support To Undergo Heart Surgery
- Wizkid’s Look-Alike PopS up With A New Track “number one”
- Biden urged ‘de-escalation’ today in new call with Netanyahu