The Chief of Zongoire Traditional Area, Naaba Asuguru Abugubabilla II, the Hon Assembly Members of the Apotdabogo, Zongoire and Dagunga electoral areas, and the United Citizens of Zongoire has announced to the general public in a Press release that, “Effective 7th March 2021, there shall be no more felling of trees, production of charcoal and conveying of any forest products from the Zongoire Chiefdom”.
According to the leaders of the area, a special Chiefdom Committee is mandated to seize all forest products, machines and equipment, and any means of transport found to be used for such activities.
All Sub-chiefs and Assembly Members within the Chiefdom are hereby informed and called upon to ensure full compliance by this release.
The Chief, assembly members and the Steering Committee of the United Citizens of Zongoire has also made it clear that all chainsaw operators are from now on been banned from operating in the Chiefdom.
Source ©️Zebs FM News
Read other trending stories also:
- Supreme Court dismisses Mahama’s Election Petition
- Samy Gyamfi Acuse Bagbin, Haruna and Munkata Of Betraying NDC
- Renowned Chief Kidnapped As Seven Picked Up By Police In Ashanti Region
- Omar introduces bill to sanction Saudi crown prince over Khashoggi killing
- World Bank Prepares COVID-19 Immunization Funds For About 30 African Nations