Many people on Earth would wish that they could go back in time to stop the person who invented maths from inventing it but we all know how impossible that is. I think it’s high time we elaborate more on the person who discovered mathematics. The word mathematics is derived from the Greek word “Mathema”, this means knowledge. Archimedes is popularly known as the father of Mathematics. He reigned from around 287 BC to 212 BC.
Archimedes served the Syracuse king, Heiro II by helping him to find solution to mathematical problems. His father Phidias was an astronomer so perhaps that’s how he developed interest to become a mathematician. He later died in 212 BC.
If you were giving the power to time travel, would you agree to go back in time to stop mathematics from being created, please comment below.
Don’t forget to follow and like for more news.
- I came to Accra to find a job. But the Accra boys CHOP me and throw my things away – Lady reveals
- Angry Youth Hint At Exposing This NPP National Executive For Secretive Mining Activities
- Sunyani: Police officers, three others remanded over death of 48-year-old man
- HOT VIDEO: Ghetto Guy Flogs Military Officer Over A Mobile Phone In Sunyani
- Heartbreaking Video Of Indonesian Navy Officers Singing Goodbye Song Before Their Submarine Sank