Ghanaian journalist and radio presenter, MP Nie has been suspended by management of Kingdom+ radio today. MP Nie, who is privately know as Rosely Abbey received her letter of suspension today to stay off air for some time.
Information gathered indicate that the popular “Adwuma Nkosuo” morning show host on kingdom+ was taken off-air because it’s alleged she was not in good terms with some of her colleague presenters. According to sources, MP Nie do not have any interaction with her colleague workers at the radio station hence has been suspended.
The presenter was given a letter to put down her morning show host and join the marketing department for a while today right after holding her show together with her birthday.
Roslyn Abbey was popularly known for her educative show on kingdom+ known as ‘Youth Paradise’ which was on every Saturday lunch. The show had so many impact on the youth but was subsequently taken off with the excuse that there was no sponsors
She has now been assigned as to be a marketer in the interim.
- Zambia court sentences police officer to death by hanging for killing a civilian
- Govt To Will Soon Place A Tax On Whatsapp, Facebook etc Calls Soon
- An Out OF Control Chinese Rocket Set TO Crush Back Earth On Saturday
- Just In: Bill Gates And Wife Announce Divorce
- Billboard Names Burna Boy’s Mother As An ‘International Power Player’