The holy month of Ramadan will be starting from April 13, 2021, in Saudi Arabia, whereas, Eid-ul-Fitr will be celebrated in the Kingdom on Thursday, May 13th.
According to Arab media reports, Saudi Professor Abdullah Al-Musnad has predicted that the moon of Ramadan will be seen all over the country on April 12.
Prof. Abdullah Al-Musnad said that after this, the moon and the sun will unite at 5:31 AM on the 3rd of Sha’ban, after which it is hoped that the moon of Ramadan will be visible.
He predicted that the time of the setting of the moon on the 29th of Ramadan is likely to be 12 minutes before the sun. Therefore, Ramadan, this year, would be of 30 days.
Click on the links below to read also:
- Meet The Twin Brother Of Ghana’s Former President John Evans Atta Mills
- Andrea Pirlo Confirms: Dybala Is Not At Risk For Surgery
- Liverpool Require Small Changes Not A Major Rebuild, Says Manager Jürgen Klopp
- There Is No Evidence To Call For Rerun Of Election, Dismiss Petition – EC Urges Court
- 1D1F Has Created 139,331 Jobs – Alan Kyeremanten