Hon. Sam George discloses that Gregory Andrew, the Australian High Commissioner to Ghana, threatened never to grant him visa to any European Country.
The Member of Parliament, known for his dangers against Ghana’s gay association said on Joy News that the Australian High Commissioner to Ghana additionally he could be captured if he dare leaves Ghana to Europe.
He said: “We met at the Heart vs Kotoko game, and there he came and accosted me and threatened me that I will never get a visa to any European country and he said that if I ever step there, I will be arrested.”
In the interim, Sam George has clarified that no terrorizing will stop the private individuals’ bill on homosexuality from being passed in parliament.
Sam Nartey George is a Ghanaian politician. He is a member of the National Democratic Congress. In November 2015, he defeated the incumbent E. T. Mensah to represent the party in the 2016 parliamentary elections for Ningo-Prampram constituency.
- Former President Mahama Consoles Ketu Residents Affected By Tidal Waves
- Kennedy Agyapong To Appear Before Privileges Committee Today
- NDC will Offer 9-year-Old Oswald Party Enrollment – Opare Addo
- Oswald And Family Give The ‘Our Day’ Gifts To Royal Seed Orphanage
- Bawku: Eastern Corridor Road Stretch Now a Death Trap