According to bawkuonline.com sources, Reverend Francis Antwi prominently known as Rev Obofour has been enstooled as a Ga Sempe Mants3 at Bortianor . The righteous man would now be able to be tended to as Nii Adotey Gyata 1, his stool name.
As indicated by the Bortianor conventional local area, the choice to enstool Obofour as a traditional ruler is to see the value in his altruistic exercises and huge effect locally.
The enstooling service occurred within 2 days for the customary ceremonies to be performed. On day 1, Rev Obofour was gotten by on Saturday evening by men from the Bortianor customary board and on Sunday, he was out doored at a small celebration.
Spouse of the well-to-do Ghanaian evangelist, Ciara Antwi, was available at the function which additionally her being dressed as Queen Mother of the Bortianor customary local area.
Different heads of the local area graced the function to give proper respect to Obofour the new traditional ruler.
See the video beneath from the colorful outdooring function which had many individuals in participation treated to drumming and hitting the dance floor with discharges being terminated.
- Tuesday: Advertised Jobs In Newspapers Today
- Ghana To UAE Free Visa: The Embassy Of Ghana In The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Discredit Reports
- Apple’s Plan To Scan Phones For Child Abuse Worries Privacy Advocates
- Who Led Tokyo Olympics Medal Count? Here’s how Each Country Is Performing At The Summer Games
- Enormously proud’: New Zealand celebrates greatest ever Olympics medal tally in Tokyo