65-year-old mum of Cristiano Ronaldo has rushed to hospital after suffering a stroke.
She is said to have been admitted to Dr Nelio Mendonca Hospital in her native island of Madeira just after 5am on Tuesday morning.
Per a local media report, she is “conscious and stable.”
Another local report says she has suffered an ischemic stroke, caused by a blood clot that blocks or plugs a blood vessel in the brain – the most common type of stroke.
There has been no official comment from the hospital.
She is due to undergo new tests in the next few hours to determine her state of health.
At the start of last year Dolores revealed she was “fighting for her life” after a new cancer drama.
She beat breast cancer after being diagnosed with the disease in 2007.
But in February last year ahead of a trip to Italy to celebrate her footballer son’s 35th birthday she admitted to new health problems.
She told a Portuguese TV station in a interview: “I was operated on another breast in Madrid, I’ve had radiotherapy and now I’m fighting for my life.”