Multiple award-winning highlife genius, George Kwabena Adu, known by the stage name Kwabena Kwabena says he is finished with political issues.
As an individual from the administering New Patriotic Party (NPP), who is a big fan of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, Kwabena said he is resigning from politics to focus on his music career.
He said his inclusion with politics since he began lobbying for President Akufo-Addo in 2008 influenced his music career.
The ‘Aso’ hitmaker formed a mission melody on the side of the then-official applicant, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, in the warmth of the 2016 general election. Akufo-Addo proceeded to win the official political race.
The melody was reused during the 2020 general races by the NPP and Akufo-Addo won once more. In a new meeting with Ameyaw TV, monitered by bawkuonline.com, Kwabena said: “It’s an individual choice. I need to focus on my music.”
- Government To Tax Rent Paid To Landlords
- See How You Are Dying, We All Dey Inside- Kwame A-Plus React To Korle Bu Bullion Van Robbery
- IGP Threatens To Withdraw Police From Bullion Van Escorts After 30Th June.
- Shocking: Ex Convict Reveals How Some Offices Sell Drugs And Phones At Nsawam Prison
- Shatta Wale: Michy Left Me Because Of Gh Bloggers