Rosemond Brown, also called Akuapem Poloo, has been sentenced to 90 days imprisonment after her pregnancy test came out negative. The sentence was finally given today , Friday, April 16, 2021.
In TV3 news report monitored by bawkuonline.com, Her Honor Christina (the judge), clarified that the court would not temper equity with leniency to carry mental soundness to web-based media.
As per the TV3 correspondent who was at the court, Rosemond Brown separated after hearing the sentence and went on her knees to ask the Judge yet her requests for kindness were not heard.
Her honor Christina apparently whined about the irritation of the matter when Akuapem Poloo prior argued not liable to the charges brought against her.
Meanwhile, Akuapem Poloo’s mother has cried and asked the judge taking care of Brown’s case to show benevolence, excuse her little girl and let her go free.
As indicated by the tormented mother, she has stomach ulcer, be that as it may, she has not had the option to taste any food since this issue began.
She likewise uncovered that the new happenings have been stressing to Akuapem Poloo’s child who has would not go to class.
She clarified that the kid wouldn’t go to class since he said he would not like to confront inquiries from his mates and tutors.
- Akuapem Poloo Found Guilty and Convicted by Court for Nudity
- Police place GHC10, 000 bounty on killers of Takoradi businessman
- U/W: PNC Parliamentary Candidate for Sissala East Resigns
- Give Us Alternative Income Source – Charcoal Dealers To Govt
- Catholic bishop who was criticised for building mosque for Muslims gives explanation