Evangelist Patricia Oduro Korateng, famously Nana Agradaa who transformed into a public subject after her sudden conversion to Christianity has visited the National Chief Imam, Osmanu Nuhu Sharubutu for prayers.
Nana Agradaa has claims that she has made up from her insidious and questionable ways and has now recognized the Christian confidence subsequent to being prosecuted on various occasions.
Without a doubt, there is as various Ghanaians who accept that Nana Agradaa has another reasoning behind her startling change.
Others are of the view that Nana Agradaa’s sudden change to Christianity is to escape jail term and after duping ignorant Ghanaians.
A couple of photos and recordings that were caught from their social affair see Nana Agradaa now “Evangelist” Patricia Oduro stooping before Osmanu Nuhu Sharubutu for supplications.
She furthermore gave an undisclosed measure of money to the Muslims and some food items as they continue noticing Ramadan.
Checkout the video underneath;
- We’ll Pass On Rising Cost Of Fuel, New Taxes To Consumers – GUTA President Announce
- BREAKING: NPP’s Executive Member DEAD -SEE PHOTOS
- SHOCKING! Another Journalist Suspended; Given Letter To Take A Break From All Her Morning Show Programs
- Zambia court sentences police officer to death by hanging for killing a civilian
- Govt To Will Soon Place A Tax On Whatsapp, Facebook etc Calls Soon