The IGP, Mr James Oppong-Boanuh, has given financial institutions a June 30 final proposal to secure defensively covered vans.
Inability to give braced vehicles to trucking monetary forms would bring about the police pulling out staff from guarding bullion vans.
The IGP gave the notification on the rear of an outfitted theft assault, which brought about the inhumane homicide of a cop.
Constable Emmanuel Osei was shot in the head on Monday, June 14, after eight looters assaulted a MON TRAN bullion van at Adedenkpo, a suburb of James Town in Accra.
Two individuals lost their lives while other supported dangerous wounds. Police recovered 17 spent AK 47 shells at the crime location.
In a statement instructing the Director-General of the Criminal Examination Division to assume control over the examinations, the IGP alluded to courses of action with the Relationship of Financiers “to give sustained shielded vehicles”.
Arrangements were closed on improved methods of moving monetary forms to guarantee greatest wellbeing after past assaults, yet the suggestion has not been carried out completely.
- Shocking: Ex Convict Reveals How Some Offices Sell Drugs And Phones At Nsawam Prison
- Shatta Wale: Michy Left Me Because Of Gh Bloggers
- Apply: Advertised Jobs In Newspapers Today
- Fertilizer Smuggling Is Hampering The Public Authority’s Fertilizer Subsidy Program
- Covid 19 Hits Parliament Again