The Vice President, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia has expressed that he stays zeroed in on assisting President Nana Akufo-Addo with understanding his vision to change Ghana.
In an explanation gave on Wednesday, March 24, responding to banners all over the nation supporting him as the NPP’s 2024 flagbearer, the Vice President’s Office said the banners, and other related exercises, are without the assent of Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia.
While emphasizing his emphasis on helping the President to accomplish his vision, Dr. Bawumia additionally encouraged the majority of the gathering to likewise be in line and push towards a similar course with the President.
The VP stays zeroed in on helping the President in the execution of his plan to change Ghana. This is the place where everyone’s center ought to be,” an assertion from Dr Bawumia’s office said.
Banners advancing Dr Bawumia as the NPP’s 2024 flagbearer have circulated around the web via online media raising worries among some gathering allies who accept he is mocking the gathering’s principles and guidelines since the gathering has not opened assignments for the 2024 flagbearer race.
Read the full statement below:
- Female prison warder captured on camera having sex with prisoner
- Ho: Man kills girlfriend over alleged cheating
- Eastern Region: Imam jailed 10 years for defiling 12-year-old girl
- Guru is a big liar for saying Kuami Eugene is rude and arrogant
- You can’t order Achimota School to admit Rasta student – NAGRAT to GES