I am Monique Brahene. I have 7 siblings from the same father and mother. I sell women clothing for a living in Accra. I’ve been into this business for about a year now and I actually quit for a while because I give out the clothes to my customer with the intention of them paying back but they don’t so I run at a loss. I have loved to always involve myself in fashion designing so I have decide to start with selling of clothing. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
I have faced a lot of problems since I came from my hometown to Accra in 2012 and they guys really took advantage of me as most of them deceived me and promised to take care of me. Even though these guys didn’t fulfill their promises, I’d still love to hang out with men than with my fellow women because men can provide for you wholeheartedly. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Since I came to Accra, I lived with my boyfriend for four good years but I broke up with him just months ago. He wasn’t supportive and didn’t have any good intentions about me because I didn’t have any where to live. I discussed with him about my interest in hairdressing and he ignored me and also threw my things out on many occasions. My current boyfriend is the one who has helped and motivated me into selling of clothes and it has really help me. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Although the Accra boys have used me a lot, I don’t really regret it because I was in need of something he could provide.
- Angry Youth Hint At Exposing This NPP National Executive For Secretive Mining Activities
- Sunyani: Police officers, three others remanded over death of 48-year-old man
- HOT VIDEO: Ghetto Guy Flogs Military Officer Over A Mobile Phone In Sunyani
- Heartbreaking Video Of Indonesian Navy Officers Singing Goodbye Song Before Their Submarine Sank
- Lack of pride in local products: Africa’s automakers struggle for sales