A video clip making waves on social media indicates that residents of one of Congo’s villages have discovered a whole mountain full of Gold.
According to various reports, when the villagers found out that the site has a huge deposit of gold – they rushed for it in huge numbers. Some are even taking the earth to their homes sniping for gold nuggets.
There has been a general excitement as many refer to the discovery as the real life version of the mythical Eldorado.
The video shows scores of villagers digging the mountain and retrieving good amounts of golds with others washing theirs to prove its authenticity.
Full details of the actual village and moves by the government are yet to be revealed. We will follow the story and provide the necessary updates.
- Michael Essien deletes post supporting LGBTQ+ community in Ghana after backlash
- Her Passion is Fulfilling Dreams of Young Girls: CEO of Back To School Foundation & Rida Creation
- Kogo Sunbayiri Michael Donate to Tibani & Zambogo Pre-Schools
- Akufo-Addo, Bawumia to take COVID-19 vaccine live on TV Monday morning
- David Beckham Keeps Trusts Up In Signing Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo