National Democratic Congress NDC communicator Lawyer Kobri Agyenim has Advised the National Women’s Organiser to boldly sue President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo, the State, and the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources for illegally burning her 8 escavators.
He added that, she is having a fine case so she should never allow anybody to beg her to stop initiating a court action against the President.
According to him, after inspecting Kate Gyamfua’s documents he have no shred of doubt that, she will win any initiated case against the President because she acquired the concession legally.
He made this known in his submission on Pride Radio. He added that, it’s time we all come together and fight a good course.
” Giving the NPP women’s Organiser a license to operate, and turning round to burn her equipment is highly unfair. She should be bold and initiate a court action against the President who gave the military that power to Burn her escavators. She will win a judgement debt” He Boldly said.
” Winning a judgement Case is Another problem. If she is able to sue, she will now appreciate Woyome’s judgement debt Case devoid of politics” He added.
- My Mother Married Four Times”- Former President J.A Kuffuor talks About How All His 9 Siblings From Different Father’s Have The Surname “Kuffuor”
- MASLOC ICT System In Limbo, One Year After its launch
- Upper East: 45 Yr Old Pastor Stoned To Death
- Jose Mourinho Keen To bring Newcastle’s £40m-Rated Winger Allan Saint-Maximin To Roma’
- Wesley Girls Fasting Ban: Schools Not For Religious Battles – Akufo-Addo