Family of four burnt to death after fire swept through 8- bedroom house at Manso Aponapon in the Ashanti Region.
Four family members including a pregnant mother have been burnt to death in a fire outbreak at Manso Aponapon in the Amansie South District of the Ashanti Region.
The victims who died in the fire have been identified as 48-year-old Kofi Owusu, his pregnant wife, 32-year-old Esther Kwabena, and his two children, nine-year-old Sarah Owusu and five-year-old Kwadwo Awuah.
The fire which started at about 11:30 pm on Saturday spread through an eight-bedroom house in which the family resided.
Four other tenants who were in the building but managed to escape are injured and are currently on admission at the hospital.
- American Rapper & Actor ‘DMX’ Pass Away At 50
- LET’S END ILLEGAL LOGGING IN WA WEST: Yirnaa Nonti Kabiebayo Mathew
- Togo Ritualist Arrested With 2000 Dried Bodies, 500 Buried Alive, Countless Skeletons
- From 1st May, No More Money Doubling & Unclassified Adverts On TV – NFA
- Kasoa Killing: The Juju Woman Involved Has Been Arrested