from bawkuonline.com sources, a medical doctor based in Accra has caused an untimely death of a young wedded woman by cutting her intestines in an attempt of fibroid surgery.
According a post seen on social media, the deceased sought medical attention six months after her marriage and in the course of the surgery, the doctor mistakenly cuts three of her intestines and sticheded them back but but unfortunately, she couldn’t survive.
According to the poster, the doctor how ever failed to inform the lady what happened.
Later, the deceased felt ill and was taken to hospital again which she was initially diagnosed with covid-19 but turned the be wrong after several test proved.
As her case worsened, Her family later informed the medical personnel that the lady had undergon surgery to remove fibroid.
She was taken through another surgery but that couldn’t safe her life.
Read the screenshots below:
- Netherlands suspends use of AstraZeneca vaccine over life threatening effects
- Messi Scores Two As He Equals Xavi’s Barcelona Appearance Record
- Minority takes on government for blaming economy’s woes on COVID-19
- Breaking: Ghana To Experience Intermittent Power Cuts ” Dumsor” In Coming Months – GRIDCo
- Textbook describing Ewes as ‘Juju-loving’ not approved – Education Minister